1.outside a muffler shop: "no appointment necessary, we hear you coming."
一家消声器店外:"根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!"
2.outside a hotel: "help! we need inn-experienced people."
酒店门外:"帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。"
3.on a desk in a reception room: "we shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
接待室的桌上:"三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注:第二个刚刚离开。"
4.in a veterinarians waiting room: "be back in 5 minutes, sit! stay!"
兽医的候诊内:"稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!"
5.at the electric company: "we would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. however, if you don't you will be."
在电气公司:"如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。"
6.on the door of a computer store: "out for a quick byte."
电脑专卖店门上:"出去找一个更快的字节。"
7.in a restaurant window: "don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."
餐馆橱窗:"别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!"
8.inside a bowling alley: "please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."
在保龄球馆:"保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。"
9.in the front yard of a funeral home: "drive carefully, we'll wait."
在墓地的前院:"开车当心,我们会等着你的。"
10.in a counselors office: "growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
在咨询师办公室:"变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。
中国足彩网信息请查看口号大全网